What are the 2018 Honda Accord Safety Features?
The 2018 Honda Accord brings thrifty style to the roadways, and drivers appreciate it for its safety features as well. When you bring the Accord home, you’ll be surrounded by the Honda Sensing suite of features – available on every trim level — which provides you with intelligent technology to keep you protected:
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- Road Departure Mitigation System
- Lane Keeping Assist System
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Low-Speed Follow
- Collision Mitigation Braking System
Safety Features Galore
With the 2018 Honda Accord and the Honda Sensing suite of features, you can have peace of mind driving locally around Old Bridge or out on a road trip.
- Traffic Sign Recognition uses a small camera to locate traffic signs and alert you if you’re going over the limit
- Road Departure Mitigation System uses a small camera to alert you if you leave the road and will also help you take necessary action if you do so
- Lane Keeping Assist System detects the lanes and adjusts your vehicle if you start to drift without using your turn signal
- Adaptive Cruise Control helps you keep a consistent driving speed while also keeping a safe distance away from other vehicles
- Collision Mitigation Braking System can detect a collision before it occurs and help bring your vehicle to a stop to mitigate the potential damage
Learn More at Honda of Freehold
Safety is a top priority for any family-friendly car, and Eatontown drivers can find all of the above features and more on select 2018 Honda Accord models in our inventory. Now that you know how it can protect you, discover the comforts of the Accord interior and compare this luxurious sedan to other Honda models firsthand at Honda of Freehold, 4244 Route 9 South in Freehold, NJ.